CHROME (WINDOWS) - CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES
NOTE: You can also hold Ctrl + Shift + Delete and skip to step 3.
- Click on the settings icon that appears to the right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dots
and in older versions will be three horizontal lines
or a wrench icon
2. From the menu, select More tools > Clear browsing data....
Check the following:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
3. Select All time in the Time range drop down box and click on the CLEAR DATA button.
CHROME (MAC) - CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES
- Click on Chrome > Clear Browsing Data....