FIREFOX (WINDOWS) - CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES
- Click the Menu (three stacked horizontal lines) then click Options.
2. On the left side, select Privacy & Security, then select Clear Data....
3. In the pop-up menu, make sure both boxes are checked for Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content, then click Clear.
FIREFOX (MAC) - CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES
- In the menu bar, click on History > Clear Recent History..
2. In the window that appears, click on the dropdown menu to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. If necessary, expand the Details section and check both Cookies and Cache.
3. Click Clear Now. The progress wheel may spin for a few minutes, depending on how much data needed to be deleted. Once it has stopped, the process is complete.