Assign Opportunities from a Campaign to an Individual User
- Select the Team you'd like to edit
- Click Campaigns in the left menu
- Select a Campaign that you want to edit
- Go to the Assignment tab
- Pick Individual User to assign all Opportunities from this campaign to a single user
- Choose a user to be the default Opportunity Owner
- Chose a user to be the default assignee of the Call New Lead action
How to Assign Opportunities to a Group
Groups is used to round robin Opportunities or leave them unassigned in a group and a group has to be created first before you can assign Opportunities to one. Click here to learn how to create Groups.
- Select the Team you would like to view
- Click Campaigns which will route you to your Campaign List
- Select the Campaign you wish to view
- Go to Assignment
- Select Group in the New Opportunities Section
- Choose the group to have the opportunities assign to
- Select how you want the system to assign the opportunities.
- Round Robin will assign the opportunities alternately to the team members in the group
- Leave unassigned in the group tab so that it is up to your team members to take ownership of the opportunities that they want to work on
- Attach to group and assign ownership to individual user if there are multiple team members in the group but there is one designated person to do the first touch and delegate the opportunities among the group.