This section is where you change settings that are specific to your account like how you want to sort your Opportunities or Actions by default. Each user will have to set up their own settings here.
- Click the Profile Icon above your profile picture
- Select My Settings in the options
- Click Settings
- Opportunity List Sort By is changing the default sorting in your Opportunities
- Action List Sort By is changing the default sorting in your Actions
- Collapse Main Menu by Default will minimize the left menu and will only display icons to give you more screen real estate
7. Default Team will automatically open the selected team every time you log in. This is especially useful if you have access to multiple teams but you mainly work out of only one.
8. Change the default items per page for the Actions and Opportunities sections
This functionality improves your system's performance especially if you have a lot of opportunities in your team. If Focus Mode is turned on, the system hides everything except for your Actions and your Opportunities. This lets you focus on just the things that you need to do and also reduces the amount of data your browser needs to load which should improve performance. Click the button again if you want to disable Focus Mode.